Wednesday, August 16, 2006

For a start it does not seem so bad

The more I look at it the worse it gets. So should I in fact just shut my eyes?

I think not. Open wide and let some light in to fill this Darkheart.

As i realize what has been happening around me all my life it gets harder to think. The smiles quickly move from may face to be replaced by concern. Concern for exactly what I an not sure anymore.

Over the years my morality has changed all for the worse I can assure you. There is a dark feeling inside that surfaces time and time again with most of my memories. For many people there is only the good in life to remember everything and every one by, this is not so for the Darkhearts.

The changes in our world affect us greatly. As things move around us we don't really see the changes unless we look for them. See what you once used to be and see what you have become. Is it just the money and power that have affected your soul or is there more than just these small things?

See the white turn to shades of other colours. Your eyes do not deceive it is time playing its tricks in your reality. Is that the inside or the outside that has changed so much? Have you tried to avoid being re-corrupted or are you just dieing to get back in there and do it all over again? Whenever you step back you will find that what you have wanted is not to change. It is just this way for many but seemingly more so for the darkhearted of us.

Confused and lost, in a moment the haze will clear and what was a feeling will be lost. Except of course for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home